Baby Packer-SarlandieComing Mid-September 2020
Celebrating Beth and Thomas’s Baby on Board
We’d like to keep this website a secret from Beth
We’ll update this page when Beth knows our secret 🤫
If you haven’t “seen” Beth or Thomas over the last few months, you may be surprised to know they are expecting their baby near the end of summer! It may not seem likely to “bump” into Beth in person, so we are creating and sending a “real” gift for mommy Beth that will last forever: a tall Le Parfait Super glass jar filled to the top with personal messages to preserve.
We’re asking you to help share words of encouragement, love, anticipation, joy, or whatever uplifting sentiments you have for Beth (and of course she’ll share with Thomas). These forever messages will document the love and blessings of her friends and family for Beth, Thomas, and baby Packer-Sarlandie. We plan to gift her the jar with the first set of messages by May 11th and then add more messages between now and the middle of September (when baby Packer-Sarlandie is due).
We created the following web form to help you get your messages into the jar:
#1 Simply CLICK in one block and write your message. You can send up to 3 messages (one per block). Although 1 to 5 sentences per message is a good goal, please feel free to write more if you’d like.
#2 When you are finished and ready to send your message, scroll to the bottom right corner of the blocks and CLICK: SEND ME
Here are a few ideas we hope prompts inspiration for your personal message:
- Baby will grow up to be…
- Beth will be a fun mommy because…
- I remember when Beth was little
- Beth will love singing this (these) children’s tunes over and over…
- This is my favorite baby book and Beth will love it because
- Beth inspires me to be a creative mom
- I wish for Beth some of the same motherhood joys I experienced
- Beth has shared these loving activities with children all over the globe
- Beth will pick up and understand baby talk quickly
We welcome you back anytime to add more messages using our form.
You’re never too late!